At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)

At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)
That's me, in the middle, with my daughter, Irene, and my son-in-law, Michael. They got me started with blogging! Now I love it to keep in touch with family and friends.

January 13, 2007

No Internet cafe?

Now it's even less then three weeks till I go to Spain. I've been considering whether to take my little Apple laptop, when I'll be continuing writing my notes and inserting some photos on the Blogger. But suppose I'll be not able to get into the Internet? In such case, the laptop will still be handy. I still will be able to transfer my photos directly from the camera to the laptop and write my notes in the Word. This morning Irenka guided me how to do it. We used "chat". What a marvelous way to communicate! Did not need to hold the receiver and hear her voice like she would be here beside me!