At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)

At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)
That's me, in the middle, with my daughter, Irene, and my son-in-law, Michael. They got me started with blogging! Now I love it to keep in touch with family and friends.

January 29, 2007

just four days

It's just four days till I go to Spain. I've had a bad cold in the past week, unable to plan my last details. Stas came from Mineral Point, bringing me bags of food, and cough medicine, cough lozenges, vit C and D,big bag of oranges, orange juice, grapefruits and more.
I woke up at 10 AM! Feeling great! Now I will finalize my packing and all other details. I've decided not to take my little Apple laptop. Too much worries. If I'll be able to get to the computer at the hotel or Internet Caffe's , I'll continue my notes on the Blogger, then I'll attach the photos later. Conferred with Irenka and she concurred.