At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)

At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)
That's me, in the middle, with my daughter, Irene, and my son-in-law, Michael. They got me started with blogging! Now I love it to keep in touch with family and friends.

January 1, 2007

A New Year

In the new year I have a new stuff to learn. At this time it seems overwhelming. At this time I am transported to a new surroundings, new spacious desk, new computer and a new space in a new world, which at this moment seems so far to reach. The New Year will be busy for me. I don't want to become "a mouse potato", but I want to learn more on the computer with my photos.

My daughter, Irene (or as I call her, in Polish, "Irenka") will help me, as her time allows. She is moving to Austin, Texas, very soon! But now we have the Internet, and I have a new laptop now, too, so we can work together even if she is so far away, and even when I am traveling, like when I go to Spain next month.

I did a blog last year and it was great fun. I kept notes and pictures through the year, and then Irenka and I then made a photo book for Stas' (my son) about his Red Horse Farm in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. Who knows what the New Year will bring?