At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)

At the Bean (Chicago Summer 2006)
That's me, in the middle, with my daughter, Irene, and my son-in-law, Michael. They got me started with blogging! Now I love it to keep in touch with family and friends.

February 4, 2007

Beautiful Spain

Here I am in beautiful Spain. We are staying in Sol Timor hotel in Torremolinos, one of the many hotels along Mediterranean Sea. I have a private and quite comfortable room with private bathroom and the kitchenette with microwave, toaster, a range, refrig and the sink. Each room has the balcony facing the sea. What beautiful sunrises!

The meals at the hotel are plentiful with varied fish, which I love, also plenty of vegetables and fruits.
I loved to stroll on the Boulevard, the wide paved promenade along the sea. The sunsets are as exquisite with the beautiful skies and the waves licking the shore.